Grasshopper UK UGM – Special Updates from McNeel (RhinoInside, Sub-D, Rhino 7 and more..)
Join us and McNeel at AKT II for this special Grasshopper User Group meeting with updates from the team at McNeel, including details on RhinoInside, Sub-D, Rhino 7 and more.
AKT II will kick off the evening’s proceedings before we move on to McNeel’s presentation and an extended Q&A with you and the McNeel team.
- Wednesday 20th November 2019
- 18:30 – 20:30
- AKT II, White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, EC1Y 8AF
- You can book your place at the meeting HERE via Eventbrite
- We kindly ask that all interested in coming to the meeting book only 1 ticket per person – space is limited and we want to have as many of you along as possible – thanks!
Presenting at the meeting:
AKT II p.art team will present a selection of recently completed projects and applied research in the fields of advanced manufacturing, Mixed Realities, and IOT performance sensing.
McNeel on RhinoInside, Sub-D, Rhino 7 and more…
- Rhino/Grasshopper Inside Revit, Unreal Engine and more
Rhino.Inside® is an open source Rhino WIP project which allows Rhino and Grasshopper to run inside other 64-bit Windows applications such as Revit, Unreal Engine, etc.
- Sub-D Modeling
Subjects that can also be discussed:
- Cycles – Realtime Raytrace Renderer
- Rhino Compute Service
Thanks to AKT II for hosting this meeting. You can see photos from our last Grasshopper meeting at Heatherwick Studio in July here.