Grasshopper UK UGM – Special Update from McNeel (RhinoInside, Sub-D, Rhino 7 and more..)
Join us and McNeel at Heatherwick Studio for this special Grasshopper User Group meeting with updates from the team at McNeel, including details on RhinoInside, Sub-D, Rhino 7 and more.
Heatherwick Studio’s Ge-CoDe team will kick off the evening’s proceedings before we move on to McNeel’s presentation and an extended Q&A with you and the McNeel team.
You must sign-up if you want to jon us – all details below – see you there!
- Tuesday 23rd July 2019
- 18:30 – 20:30
- Heatherwick Studio, 356-364 Gray’s Inn Road, London, WC1X 8BH (See map here)
If you’d like to join us for the meeting then you’ll need to register here.
Presenting at the meeting:
Heatherwick Studio’s Ge-CoDe team will be presenting their on-going research on mixed reality and emergent technologies applied on recent projects.
McNeel – the presentation from McNeel will include:
- Rhino & Grasshopper in AEC and a few User Projects
- 3rd party applications (www.food4Rhino.com) and link to BIM softwares
- Development platform and Tools
- New Developments & Frameworks (Rhino WIP)
- Sub-D Modeling
- Cycles – Realtime Raytrace Renderer
- Rhino VR
- Rhino Compute Service
- Rhino/Grasshopper Inside Revit: Rhino.Inside® is an open source Rhino WIP project which allows Rhino and Grasshopper to run inside other 64-bit Windows applications such as Revit, AutoCAD, etc.
Thanks to Heatherwick for kindly hosting this Grasshopper UGM.